Saturday, January 24, 2009

How are you sleeping at night?

Maybe you need a new pillowcase? This one was made for our next door neighbor. She turned 12 and my daughter chose this super carnival bloom fabric applique'd with glowing thread and accented with ric-rac and ribbon. My daughters want their own. We'll see! I like that it is girly and funky and can work for little girls or big ones.
The above cases were made for 3 cute little grandsons of a good friend. The letters of their names are applique'd with green candy cane print fabric and glow-in- the-dark thread. The red striped ribbon finished them off. These were so fun to put together and I am tickled to be a part of the family tradition. These boys get a Christmas pillowcase every year from grandma.


I first created the tooth fairy pillowcases last year and they received modest reviews. They took off this year and I sold a bunch. The purple one below was a gift for a cute little friend.






I love this green one! This ravishing red head reminded me a little of a leprechaun, but it is my all time favorite!














All these tooth fairies have glow in the dark wings and hold a glowing tooth. You can have one for $20










3 comments:

Heather said...

Cute pillowcases, Angie! The red-head is my favorite, too. I especially love the appliques, though.

Our Ohana said...

okay those pillowcases are awesome! I know you do a lot of awesome stuff, but I think this post tops them all! I think I'l lbe putting an order in the next time I see you!
- Sara xx

Ashley said...

Thank you so much Angie! Macy loves her pillow case and she has 2 loose teeth right now!! I'm glad you are back!