I like to read blogs but don't very often because I'm too busy. I like to write on my blog but don't very often because I'm too busy. I have wondered how creative people find time to blog and make stuff. With kids, a home, church, and sewing, I'm exhausted! I am not caught up on sewing and probably never will be. My house has been a disaster, so I finally hired someone to clean it. Wow! What a relief! Worth every penny!So here are a few things I've made since we visited last. Above you have a school backpack made from her dad's uniform. Yep! An ACU backpack. You know, ACU bags are not my most favorite thing to make, but I often make exceptions. People love them and have an emotional attachment to them. This one was requested by one of my sweeties and she chose the fun lining and we designed it together. I'm pretty proud of it. Still haven't finished a school bag for girl #3. One day...
I have over 180 sales on Etsy now and I'm pleased as punch. But I don't sew much. I embroider. Lots of onesies and pillowcases. I have several new Harry Potter themed onesies and I offer a personalized custom onesie. Here we have one in French. I had to google the translation. "My name is Pierre" Cute. And like all the custom onesies, this has a cute story to go with it.
Towels! My mother commissioned the above towels for a fellow teacher getting married and Dang! they're pretty. It's hard to tell in these pics, but it is a really pretty taupe with the slate blue. Very nice. When mom comes to visit I have these cute guest towels ready for her use. Pink and blue-his and hers. I love the polka dot font and need to remember to use it soon. It would be darling on pillowcases.

More onesies with another cute story. This time, triplets! I love the color combo. A very sweet gift.
And did I hear someone say "pillowcases"? Why yes and I have some right here. I offer this beautiful monogram in my Etsy store and this customer asked for the extra sentiment. Of course! I love moms and I hear that this mom loved her cases.
Have I blogged about these yet? Ruffly covers for 31 brand purses. I have made about a dozen, I think, and every one has been stinking adorable! I have many more to show and tell.
There's a little sampling. What's next? This week, I'm finishing up altering a couple evening gowns, more embroidered onesie orders for Etsy, pillowcases for past due wedding gifts, another baby boy blessing outfit, and I have to figure out some special projects we'll be sewing up for the nursing home. Busy Busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment